Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Back after a (long)while...


This is my frst post of 2010... Blogging needs to have time and mood... For a while both of them didnt come in my way.. Now thought to launch some new post.. Realy fed up of writing reviews about films (can imagine how fed up u will be after reading them :))... Completion of my course gave me a long time of 'nothing-to-do'... Any thing that did happen then, was those so-called tradition of posting resumes to those companies that never turn their head back to me...

Atlast I got a job( jst 1 month before).. Had an idle period of abt 8-9 mnths.. Brought abt some physical transformation of life-style(defenitely nt a complete transformation).. But still.. I mean 'still', my mind has got some "curious case"... The curious case of nt growing up... It still lives 3 yrs younger than me... :)... it still likes to spend majority of the time hanging around wid frnds, in theatres, at movies, in parks, in beach etc etc....

Now I understand well, why people call academic life a heaven... Yes indeed, it was a heaven... Mst beutiful phase of my life so far... those kind of feelings wich nvr come back and those kind of memories that my mind still longs for...

3 comments:

  1. sir, i'm eagerly waitin' 4 ur review of Endhiran...........oru nalanchidathinnu copy adichu review pettennundakkade..................

    ReplyDelete
  2. my blog: rahulsblog87.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can post new topics,You must Post on a regular basis Good going,!!!

    ReplyDelete