Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Know me......

Haiiii all... My name is Hari... I recently did the official completion of my 16 years of student life( I think I joined KG at age 5) and 21 years of human life.. I turn 22 this november.... Beautiful,unmarried female bloggers may take a note of these age factors and can avoid a consultancy with matrimonial sites :)... Jst kiddin.... I am person who wish to have a smile always in my face... I love humour very much... I always try to value realtionships with its right dignity..
The long years of my academic life had about 12 years of school life and 4 years of technical education... I mean engineering... I hve been living in Trivandrum, the capital city of Kerala since my age 3... Did my degree in engineering from a private engineering college here, namely, P A Aziz College Of Engineering.... I am living with my parents... I always loved blogging.. Bt the busy life never gave me time to start one... That doesnt mean that I m nt busy nowadays... My desperate wish to start a blog reached it maximal level by now.. So here I m with harisblog... :)
My blog entries in future may be mostly about the reviews about films I see.. I am lover of all types of movies.. I watch malayalam, english, hindi and tamil movies... I always like to comment on the technical efficiency of movies that I watch with the very little amnt of knowledge I have about their technical aspects and I wish to rate them based on them(so plz don hesistate in pointing out the stupid criticisms that I make :)...)... Science and technology is my another area of interest... Study of time and universe is of very much interest to me... Politics will be the area which u may see the least blogged here....
I humbly request all my visitors to comment on my posts with their healthy critisicms and feedbacks... See you all soon, with my first official post here...

1 comment: